Welcome to The Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please direct your questions through the “How to Contact Us” section at the end of these Terms.
Scope of these Terms
These Terms apply to your use of the Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC, public-facing Website at https://www.attorneypaulb.com/
Acceptance of these Terms
No Attorney-Client Relationship
Nothing on our Website is intended to create, and it will not create, an attorney-client relationship with you. Please note that any information you convey to the Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC, over the Internet may not be secure and that information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.
Trademark and Proprietary Rights
The Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC, logos are trademarks of the Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC, (the “Marks”). Other logos are the property of their respective owners, as may be indicated on the Website. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use the Marks in any manner.
You acknowledge and agree that the Website and may contain proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Website in whole or in part.
Use of Our Website
The content on our Website is protected by copyright, trademark, database, and other intellectual property rights. We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Website subject to these Terms. You must not copy, transmit, modify, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative works from any of the content you find on our Website for commercial purposes without first obtaining our consent to do so.
You agree that you will not use our Website for any purpose that is unlawful or which could interfere with or impair the operation and functionality of the Website. You further agree that, when using our Website, you will refrain from emailing or otherwise transmitting:
- copyrighted material of which you are not the copyright owner;
- information that will breach applicable laws or regulations, including data protection or privacy laws;
- material which is damaging, threatening, abusive, harassing, discriminatory or defamatory or which another user of our Website may find objectionable;
- viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; or
- content that you do not have the right to submit under any law or which would put you in breach of a contractual or fiduciary obligation (for example, confidential information learned or acquired during the course of your employment with us or information that would infringe confidentiality rights).
As a further condition of your use of our Website, you agree that you will not:
- impersonate any entity or organization or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or organization; or
- advertise, sell, offer to sell or buy goods or services or engage in solicitation or promotional activity, except in those areas of our Website that have been specifically designated for such purposes.
In addition to the above, you agree that you are bound by, and will comply with, all local laws, regulations and rules to which you are subject and which regulate your use of the Internet.
Malware and Improper Conduct
You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. You must not take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure. You must not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website. You must not use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatar’s or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and search agents available from the Website and other than generally available third-party web browsers. You must not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up part of the Website.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense under applicable laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website(s) that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that the Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC, may contact you if necessary;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement (or, more specifically, any statement in conformance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3)). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
Information You Post on the Website
You agree to bear all risks and liability associated with the posting of any information you voluntarily provide to us through our Website. By making any such submission, you are granting us, our affiliates, sublicensees, and successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use your submission for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, reformat and preserve the information. We specifically reserve the right to use the information that you submit in connection with promoting the Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC.
Information We Provide on the Website
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, IMPROPER DELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATION OR PERSONALIZATION SETTING. THE MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS, OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND THIRD PARTIES CONNECTED TO US HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE:
- ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, OR THE LAW OF EQUITY.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THEM, AND ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON THEM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR: LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL; WASTED MANAGEMENT OR OFFICE TIME; OR FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our partners, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from or connected with any information you submit, post, or transmit through our Website, your use or misuse of our Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
These Terms and your use of our Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Connecticut. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. We reserve the right to alter or delete materials from our Website at any time at our discretion.
Changes to These Terms
The Law Office of Paul L. Brozdowski, LLC, has the right to change or update these Terms from time to time without notice, so please review these Terms periodically to keep informed of any changes. If you have questions about these Terms or our Website, please contact us as listed below.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our Website or these Terms, you may contact us at email@example.com.
December 31, 2021